Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Open|Poster] Hansdotter Beg-A-Thon

HogoShi_Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Legend
HogoShi_Kitsune
HogoShi_Kitsune
Legend
This poster will be made available at Storm's Landing, but may go elsewhere later.

Edit: This will be posted in the message board outside of Storm's Landing as soon as I figure out how it works. Until then, assume it's there... Thank's Kamaoe

TL;DR, House Hansdotter is basically establishing itself as a disaster-relief organization as well as building a city which acts as a neutral ground and would like resources (money, people, time) to accomplish this goal.

---

Greetings, traveler

I am Elfa Hansdotter, writing on behalf of House Hansdotter. House Hansdotter is currently run by my son, Dylan, though I act as his book keeper. House Hansdotter was founded in the old world to provide management over a little-known city called Falandraal. Many of you may have never heard of it. This was by design. Falandraal's purpose was to provide comfortable living accommodations for political refugees and displaced peoples. If you were living in fear of being hunted, Falandraal was made open to you.

These days, we wish to continue this practice, but in somewhat of a different fashion. We are building a new city, aptly named New Falandraal, which resides North of the lands of House Wise. Here, we wish to create a place where everyone is welcome, no matter their factional affiliation or background, so long as their quarrels are left at the door. Additionally, those who still feel unsafe can be elevated to our secure housing quarter, which requires identification to enter. These efforts are established to create a safe, neutral zone within our world.

Additionally, these efforts are being conducted by Vermella's Housekeepers. We may be few between these days, but we hope to provide a place of safety and peace to all who wish it. Therefore, much like Compendium, we wish to provide a place where all may feel welcome. We wish to have areas established for every god. A garden for Shalherana. A house for Vermella. As such, we ask two things of you:

1. House Hansdotter is small. It always has been. We have never operated in the manner a traditional house may operate. However, this has begun to hinder us. We ask that men and women who are interested in living a peaceful life come to us and assist us, whether that be with construction, farming and food gathering, or relief operations. Additionally, we are allowing something within New Falandraal that was unheard of within the original: guards. Guards are welcome to join, but we are looking for ones who may be inclined more towards peace than violence. Alternatively, if you are experienced within an essential practice, such as medicine or combat, your services may be relied upon to train others so that our impact may be greater.
  2. If you cannot contribute your time and presence, there are other ways you can help. You might donate radiants to help us procure resources ((mostly plots)), or you may donate food, tools, or other supplies. All who do this will receive recognition and thanks from House Hansdotter, as well as a small gift of appreciation. Additionally, those interested in preserving peace and non-violence may create alliances with House Hansdotter. We have already reached out to a few with this, but the more friends the merrier!
Lastly, I would like to say that we are never ones to want to have to beg for resources. We are not in the business of being rich. In fact, when construction is completed, you may find that our personal homes are no greater than the home of the common settler. The only thing we afford ourselves in this regard is placing our homes in the administration building so that we might be closer to where we work. The money that could be spent on marble columns and million-light chandeliers is being used to help our residents and those around us who have been attacked. We care for preserving all life, no matter what faction or party they may belong to, and you may very well see us in and around cities who have just experienced war, providing food, water, and shelter to those without homes.

Thank you so very much for your consideration. With your contribution, you will be providing us with the means to save lives and protect the innocent. If you should like to contribute in any way, please speak with myself, Elfa, or my son, Dylan at your earliest convenience. I will be available at Storm's Landing through the coming weeks. Just keep an eye out for a halfling in a red shawl.

*Elfa's signature*
*Dylan's signature*

Elfa and Dylan Hansdotter

Last edited: