Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Organization] The De Rieu Shipping Company

dogbew

Lord of Altera
Who are we?
We are the De Rieu Shipping Company!
What do we do?
We are a newer company to settle in Altera, after the founding of Wolfstadt the de Rieu family noticed an acute lack in the shipping industry. Every city needs a shipping company, and Wolfstadt just didn't have one.

Since that realization, the people of the De Rieu family have dedicated their time to fixing this problem, thus bringing to life the De Rieu Shipping Company. Every family is defined by a set of values, and House De Rieu is defined by doing the right thing and helping others. Like you could have expected, this business is quite profitable and we make quite a large sum of money. Lately, however we have found that the business is declining, so we have decided to lower prices to an all time low!

Since our prices are so low, we are all looking forward to having your business. Likewise, i think you'll all be ready to use the De Rieu Shipping Company for all of your shipping needs. All of Wolfstadt is serviced by us, as well as any city on the continent of Turia. "Very best Shipping Company around" say some, "Wow these guys suck," say others. Every day we service the people of Altera, from dawn to dusk. So i hope you choose the De Rieu Shipping Company for all your shipping needs!
How can i join?
You can send an application to Urza de Rieu, living in the De Rieu Manor of Wolfstadt, or approach me in person.
((OOC: PM @ItsDog))
How can i hire you?
You can send a letter or some form of communication to Urza de Rieu, living in the De Rieu Manor of Wolfstadt, or approach me in person.

dogbew

Lord of Altera
The bells ring, the salty smell of the ocean approaching as the HMS Freedom approaches the docks of Wolfstadt, its new owner eagerly awaiting its arrival. The ship fits in its place, the anchors falling and Urza approaching the side of the boat, tossing a rope-bridge across and stepping aboard. He inspects top deck, slowly making his way to the spacious bottom deck, the walls lined with cheap beds and chains.
"Acceptable" he says, handing a bag of gold to the previous owner.
"Now get off my boat, filthy humans."
((Special thanks to @Con and @frank frappuccino who helped me build it))

Last edited:

dogbew

Lord of Altera
The De Rieu Shipping Company wants to bring our stockpile of materials to YOU!

(there are more enchant books for sale, but i have to stock up)

(there are more colors of stained clay and wool as well, but again i have to stock up)​
If you wish to have any of these shipped to your home or business, simply send a letter to Urza De Rieu, or the De Rieu Manor ((pm @dogbew on the forums or in game with what you want)), prices are all up for negotiation.