Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Canon OUAT: A Curse

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I- is it gonna have Visage?...
I don't know. But ever since this was posted back in September, October, I look back at it and think, "What does it meeeeean?" And I stew over everything @Michcat could possibly be cooking up. And then just sort of roll in the floor with excited despair because I have no idea. And then the rolling stops with anguish when I think, "What if this was just nothing and I'm despairingly excited for no reason?"

A day in the life of Niah, by the way. :p

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
I don't know. But ever since this was posted back in September, October, I look back at it and think, "What does it meeeeean?" And I stew over everything @Michcat could possibly be cooking up. And then just sort of roll in the floor with excited despair because I have no idea. And then the rolling stops with anguish when I think, "What if this was just nothing and I'm despairingly excited for no reason?"

A day in the life of Niah, by the way. :p

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Oh it definitely means something. muh foreshadowing

(also I write really badly/slowly and I doubt you guys wanna just look at bullet points xD)

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Oh it definitely means something. muh foreshadowing

(also I write really badly/slowly and I doubt you guys wanna just look at bullet points xD)
You underestimate our desire to know. Bring on the bullet points. We don't care.
(Also what are you talking about? You write wonderfully!)