Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Outfit(skin) contest!

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
That's right, I want you to compete for a skin contest

1st gets 5k, and I will add the skin to the wardrobe

2nd gets 3k

3rd gets 500 rads

Well, I saw this on other forums, and thought this would be fun, And I would get a skin.

What do I want it to look like..?

Well, I want to keep the face of this skin:

But make the white, and the mask dissappear, add a blindfold, and something that covers his mouth

Also, The clothes can change from The white and grey, to a sark brown and green, a dark, moss-like green

Also, leather bracers or any other light armor

Well, Surprise me, and go for the 5k!

spagbog

Lord of Altera
I see his plan! He's paying us to make skins for him, but he's changing it into a fun format by making it into a contest. Well played mistaahh, well played. :p

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Well, i hope some talented guys make some nice skins for him, he will have to pay 8500 rads for it :-D

Ephemarel

Lord of Altera
Woah, woah! Avid skin-hobbyist here! Haha, that makes me sound like a creep... skinning people...

Anyway, is this contest still open?

Ephemarel

Lord of Altera
*Looks around nervously* It's only been a... oh, it's been about a month. Well, when you look at it that way! And it didn't look like it had ended... :p

Seriously though, all of the good threads I find end in early march! If only I had found this land sooner...

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
*Looks around nervously* It's only been a... oh, it's been about a month. Well, when you look at it that way! And it didn't look like it had ended... :p

Seriously though, all of the good threads I find end in early march! If only I had found this land sooner...
Sorry..

Skin already made..