Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Over the Horizon [Poster]

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
This poster is posted at the Crossroads

A message to scholars, scribes, mapmakers, navigators, adventurers, cooks, doctors, and those of worthy contribution:

The Eyes of Silas
"Seekers of the Unknown.
Discoverers of the Truth."

Beyond the horizon we’ll go. To lands not seen we will see. History not yet made we will make.

Now Hiring!

If you believe to possess a skill or set of skills worthy to this select crew contact Captain Wise for the chance to join on his journeys to beyond. To places past the Northern Kingdoms they will venture. Riches of knowledge and treasure lay just over the horizon!

(PM Ddaug02 on the forums for more information)

Last edited:

Daelik

Sorrows Warrior
Organizations thread? I'd love to read more about this, since I have to wait a month. xD Would also like a list of members~

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
Organizations thread? I'd love to read more about this, since I have to wait a month. xD Would also like a list of members~
Ill be making that tomorrow, don't worry :) A bit busy with school right now, can only do a little every night.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Oh, neat!
I hope folks know if their characters randomly sail out of altera sans-event, their story arcs effectively end until their "return". The map of HollowWorld Roleplay is the Northern Kingdoms :)