Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Paladin from another world

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Name: Dracon II. Darknight
Nickname/Alias: name
Race: human
Height:1.85m
Weight: 90kg
Hair: black
Eyes: gray-blue
Skin: White
Identifying Marks: none
Appearance:
Strengths: tenacious,
Weaknesses and fears: Ranged combat
Religion and cults: ???
Profession: Paladin

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Journal Part I - Dracon's original World

HY453 Suns Dusk, 26th
Today, my father, the former Grandmaster of our order died in the venerable age of 76. I am the Grandmaster now.
It is not even half a day and I already feel the burden that comes with both being Grandmaster and Archduke of the Kingdom.

HY453 Suns Dusk, 27thIt is but a day that my father has passed away and now I'm going to be a father myself in 9 months. Erena is pregnant, so does the court physician say.

HY453 Last seed, 30th
I am now the father of tins, a boy and a girl.
We named the boy after my father and the girl after Erena's grandmother.
I can already see the fire of the future in the eyes in Hardin's eyes and Erena's beauty in Ferris'.

HY467 Sun's Dusk, 26th
14 years ago I was crowned Archduke and named Grandmaster. It is irony that this might be the first day of the rest of a very short life for me.
The Royal court mages have detected fluctuations in an old hell gates energy stream and I was tasked of leading a few order Paladin's and the Royal army to reinforce Fort Hellguard and take command.

HY467 Evening Star, 10th
The Magical fluctuatins are getting stronger, but the gate is still not strong enough to open a portal to our world. May the gods help us to make sure this will never happen.
But now I'm tired from the long journey and need some sleep...

HY467 Evening Star, 11thwe have started building barricades to strengthen our defense. The mages are currently looking into ways of stopping the gates activation.

HY467 Evening Star, 15th - 1st entryA small group of the mages came up with a plan, both the other mages and I refused it, because it bears a great risk of activating the gate.

HY467 Evening Star, 15th - 2nd entry
Those fools waited until it got dark and carried out their plan. all of them died in the attempt, and to make things worse the gate's activation process got accelerated too. The rest of the mages predicts that it will open tomorrow.
I have ordered all men to rest as much as they can and prepare for a siege.

HY467 Evening Star, 16th
We have forced the first 3 waves back, with minor casualties and only a small amount of injured, but I fear that those demons don't plan to give up that easily.
In the meantime the mages are still looking into a save way of closing that blasted gate.

HY467 Evening Star, 19st
The mages are dead.
A small demon squad tunneled us and walked right into the mages.
It will take at least a month for new ones to come and we'd they'd have to start all over again.
At least the capital continues to deliver supplies and fresh soldiers for the battlefield.

HY468 Sun's Dawn, 20thIts been two month's since those damned demons, we call them crawlers, killed the mages and the new ones are not even half as capable as the ones we got first.
In the meantime the pile of bodies has increased. I have to send more people back dead than new ones to replace them.
If this goes on any longer the Fort will fall, but I won't let that happen.
I decided to take some of my Elite soldiers through that blasted gate and cut it off from the other side.
I will probably be able to take only 60 men with me, 80 if I'm lucky, but they will have to do it.
should we fail, our Kingdom will lie in ruin.

HY468 Sun's dawn 24thWe managed to get through alive and deactivate the gates power source. Unfortunately it didn't close down over such a long time as it took to open, but rather shut down instantly, now we are trapped in hell.
We managed to take shelter in an abandoned supply fortress - they probably thought they wouldn't need it as they nearly broke through our walls in their last attempt.

HY468 Sun's dawn 28th
It seems their endless hordes were not as endless as I originally thought. At least until they get their reinforcements. - No casualties.
In the meantime I decided that it would be best to leave this place.
We brought some TNT with us and I think it's time to use it now, the first thing we will do tomorrow is wiring the gate and re-activate it.