Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Pax Imperia

Megadonkey30

Lord of Altera
MD30
MD30
2gujszr.png
As of Thronesday, 18th of Springrise, 2260 - Season of Frost, by Imperial decree of his Majesty Barthélémy Arcturus du Lavoyard, Imperator of Turia, King of Haven, Servant of the Lady of Light, Herald of the Flame, Heir of the Arcturian Empire, and Protector of Altera.
These men..

Sir Orvar Sif Sigurd

Sir Peter Hallon

Drake Rock
By the Imperial Grace of the Emperor, has been pardoned, acquitted, and granted asylum for their past crimes against the Government of Turia.

May Ignis watch over them.
As the leader of the Dawn Knights, Primarch Lucius Artorius Arcturus Lavoyard Waldstein, is presumed missing/dead, General Arcturus, head of the United Turian Legions, would like to celebrate, and congratulate all loyalists and imperial soldiers for the quelling of the Turien rebellion, and for bringing back peace to the grand Empire. Long live to the 2nd Empereur, Barthélémy I du Lavoyard!

''Au nom de l'Empereur, et de la Sainte Turie, nous avons vaincu, et vaincrons tout ennemi de Lavoyarde et Turie.''

(In Fealty of the Emperor, and the most Holy Turia, we have vanquished, and will vanquish all enemies of Lavoyard and Turia.)

2gujszr.png

Knightsofsantiagovsmuslimmoors.png

Last edited:

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
No worries everyone, this is sanctionned and supported by the Turien Imperial army. Everything will be alright! ^-^

Gaby

Lord of Altera
What you mean wait a second?
oh, you know, pardoning the man who TOOK MY TOWN miiiiiight be bad news for me.
aha, especially as I havent actually come forward to claim Golden Bay as duchess... no coronation ceremony and stuff...

I should do that.