Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To Be Resumed [Peaceful, 12/16/23 6 PM CST/4 PM EST] Feast Day of Charity & Saint Minervina

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
[Theme]
[
Second Theme]

Across the entire realm, heralds are sent forth to spread the good news to the tune of an imperious choir.

c2072c38215bac533a80a1b6a57fde6c.jpg

1702348441789.png

1702348550617.png

1702348612238.png

1702348834423.png

OOC: A last minute event because I was feeling festive. This will just be an excuse for people's characters to get together and goof around. If you want to bring gifts for people, or your own food and drink, you're certainly welcome. There'll be a brief storytelling session on the life and works of the Asrakosian saint Minervina and her martyrdom in the mix, but that's about it as far as set-in-stone activities.

Everyone is welcome, even if you were previously or are currently an enemy of the realm.

Vinnycall Opal Mr.Slime Galaxy LocalBirb Elz blargtheawesome Lovelyninja567 xVigil Tomtomgags

xVigil

Legend of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
xSneekz
xSneekz
Legend
I will probably not be able to make it on a Saturday unless after 7MST but this looks like it’ll be a lot of fun so I encourage others to try and make it :)

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Fifteenish minutes! Come on by to Astrakhan! feel to pm me for a TP!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
This is being postponed to when people can show up, whenever that is.