Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Peonyy_'s Application [Accepted - Jase]

Peonyy_

Villager
The Whitelist Application Form
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
Peonyy_

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?
Canada; PDT

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
(There, you can find information about how our server is run, as well as the playable races.)
Yep!

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is basically your character using knowledge that they shouldn’t know about to their advantage, while powergaming is forcing an action upon another player, giving them no other way to respond but to follow up what you said.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
no

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?
I take a huge interest in drawing and art related subjects, such as photography and editing, and I’m also currently learning about pixel art, as in minecraft textures and skins. I don’t like sports very much, as I would rather stay inside. I’m also a bit of an introvert. I have a dog who’s an Australian shepherd (he’s super cute) and a pet goldfish which I have to keep far away from my cousin because he tends to overfeed it. I also really like the smell of cookies when they come out of the oven (I can’t bake though).

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
(This question is optional. It does help us figure out where the majority of our players come from)
Nope, I just encountered this on planet minecraft a few days ago and thought it would be fun.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Character Name:
Agnes Lovett

Character Age:

Character Race:
Silver Elf

Appearance:
Agnes has a medium brown hair color that borders on light brown, silver eyes and is pretty tall. Agnes wears a small veil over her head, only because she was raised with humans and didn’t really pay that much attention to flawless skin. She usually wears a khaki tunic and grey pants, along with a pair of leather boots, because she likes to move around and dislikes skirts or robes. Though she has a weak physique, Agnes is known to be pretty flexible. She likes putting her hair down.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
N/A, Sorry, I didn’t make one yet

Written Test!
Because of the Silver Elf’s attention to their first children, Agnes grew up neglected, as her older and twin sister, Alina, was always in her parents' attention, both because she was their first child and had dark brown hair, unlike Agnes, who had medium-light brown hair. Because she did not get a proper upbringing, Agnes was mostly unaware of the culture of her race. She never really resented her parents because she never felt their attention on her at all. Agnes’ family was a part of the lower nobility, almost bordering the lower class, so she didn’t grow up in an extremely wealthy household. When Agnes was around 13, she was lost in a city of Sargrian humans that was pretty far away from her home, and because she was still a very young child, she didn’t know and had no way to get back home. Her family never searched for her. Being taken in by a human couple, Agnes lived a life like a human, though never really fitting in because of her appearance. She dreams to travel across the world, and to someday meet her biological family again.

The scent of the sea once again filled the air. This really once again reminded her of home. Elegant white buildings, the aroma of flora and the calm beach was all she had known before. Now, it was different; not too bad though. Here, no one would judge her hair color or the way she dressed, not covering her entire body. The housemaid would ramble on and on about that before. Now, she didn't have to avoid the sunlight. Not that she went outside often though, there were too many children. She was different. They would just point and shout, "Sea elf!" every time she went out, so now she barely ever goes outside. Agnes looked at the sun and put on her veil, the one given to her by her previous family, and proceeded to go outside. "Bye mom!" She shouted at the room behind her, "I'm gonna go outside now!" Agnes ran out the door, and headed towards the marketplace. She passed many children playing together. She thought about it for a moment, but decided not to ask them to play with her. It wasn't very different back at home anyways, her previous home. With Alina. Agnes signed, and ran to buy the fish that was on sale. She smiled, and started to walk back. Suddenly, she heard a loud thump. Behind her was a ship, a huge one, that had just come back from the south. All the young children swarmed around it as a man stepped out. Someday, Agnes thought, I'm going to sail around the world as well.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.