Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Persuis Character Profile

Stefan521

Villager
Player name: Persuis

Character Name: Persuis

Race: Elf

Height: 6’ 5”

Weight: 95 kg

Eyes Colour: A deep light blue.

Hair Colour: White.

Skin Colour: A medium tan.

Identifying Marks: Scar over right eye, skin glows slightly. Ring on his left hand: Dark gemstone fitted into a sliver setting. The ring has an angle holding a sword on the one side and an angle holding a perfectly spherical stone on the other side.

Appearance: An aura of light (really annoying at night) surrounds Persuis. Persuis has long white hair a little past his shoulders. His hair has two small braids coming down his head about 2 inches from his ear. He is well built (mainly because he is a warrior and a smith). He has rough hands because of his occupations and his extensive travels. The scar on his right eye extends about halfway up his forehead and about level with his nose. He has a deep voice but one that comforts you. His face is slightly angular and has sadness etched into his face.

Strengths: Persuis is an amazing blacksmith. He is also an above average swordsman (one and a half handed sword), and a talented magician. He is also a devoted scholar, and has a large reservoir of knowledge and secrets.

Weaknesses and fears: Persuis is weak against assassin like characters. He is weak against beings that are able to use both darkness and corruption against him.

Religion and cults: He believes in God.

Profession: Blacksmith, but does a little farming on the side.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...................
Character backstory:

I was once a captain of elves.
I once lead my people to defend our home against the spawn of hell.
But no more, I am exiled for a crime that I will not repent of.
A crime I committed to save my people.
Now I wander this Altera, tired of war.
I know that I must protect the weak and helpless.
But I shall also bring them Hope.
I am alone.
I have heard of the Silver Port, where heroes are gathering.
Where great kings and lords rule.
But should I go and find this place?
For corruption still follows in my footsteps.
My enemies are strong, far stronger than I.
But beware creature of darkness and corruption I wield Light.