Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Photoshop challenge!

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
*sigh* I don't even have a legit photo editor. I cropped and overlapped my images in power point, then took a screen shot to create a new image and repeated the process.

Ephemarel

Lord of Altera
Wow, really? Haha, that's pretty pro. There's actually a pretty neat photo editor out there that's free on the internet, created and maintained by college students. It's comparable to photoshop. You do want to be careful when downloading it though. The site you get it from has a lot of misleading advertisements, and you have to make sure to uncheck anything (toolbars, etc) that it tries to add as you download it. Check it out: http://www.getpaint.net/

TheAllBlackMan

Adorable according to Michcat
I think I have enough entries to announce a winner. Anithola is immediately ruled out, because let's face it... That's just poo. Third is AJ Gauthier, good use of stock photos and decent layering. Second is Squid, better quality, but I wanted the penguin CLIMBING out, not being SHOT out. So the clear winner is Ephemarel. Great execution, quite the fine concept, and it looks like the point of view is actually on the moon! I never thought of that! Reply to this post with your MC username and I'll send you the prize money!