Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Pipperson's Unban Appeal [Resolved]

PapaBraveHeart

Villager
I was banned about four months ago, and I've been thinking about it since. Altera has been my favorite server I've ever played on, and was really upset when I was getting banned, which stressed me out and made me overreact when I was banned, which is why I got a "Perm" Ban. I have matured a lot since then, and I feel really sorry for what I did. I won't make the same mistakes if I'm unbanned.

Today I talked to Michcat about my Perm Ban, and she told me she was going to talk to the other staff and that a he would get back to me. Well, she told me to make a new Ban Appeal, which is what I'm doing now.

I'm extremely sorry for the trouble I've caused, and how I reacted and tried handling things, but, it would mean the world to me if I could get unbanned from my favorite server. Meeting up with my friends once again, after many months will be amazing. I've not talked to them or seen them for the longest time, and I really really just wanted to be unbanned from the only server I really played on till I was banned.

Please, please, consider it.

- Pipperson (IGN: iPadHD)

Last edited:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
It's been so long because I don't know what to say to you. I don't feel like this apology near covers the headaches that you caused for staff, nor does it adequately cover the egregiousness of your attitude.

I'd like a ban appeal that addressed the specific things that you did so that we can determine if you have actually grown for the better in the scant few months you've been gone. Then we can properly respond to your appeal.

PapaBraveHeart

Villager
It's been so long because I don't know what to say to you. I don't feel like this apology near covers the headaches that you caused for staff, nor does it adequately cover the egregiousness of your attitude.

I'd like a ban appeal that addressed the specific things that you did so that we can determine if you have actually grown for the better in the scant few months you've been gone. Then we can properly respond to your appeal.
I finished the post, not sure how long it normally takes, but I'm just excited to maybe and hopefully get back on the server, anyways, just so you know, I posted it. :)

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I finished the post, not sure how long it normally takes, but I'm just excited to maybe and hopefully get back on the server, anyways, just so you know, I posted it. :)
I will have to take a look at it when I wake up.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
(( You might want to put that post or a link to it in this thread, I can't find it anywhere so I assume Somnastra is going to have an issue finding it when she wakes up ))