Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Player of the Month - February

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Staff is happy to announce the Player of the Month for February 2015. But first we'd like to say that this month was a very close competition between several very dedicated and mature individuals, and we'd like to recognize everyone that was nominated.
223hero7
Antilogy
bettemus
BlargTheAwesome
Daratrixi
Omikuji
Paintballz
Pyrocide
QueenBlue629
SewSassy/DarkWolf
Sir_Ashington

All of you add so much to this community, it really made our job difficult. You should be proud of yourselves!
Now, for February's Player of the Month! Drumroll please...

Uneasing!
Uneasing was nominated for her maturity and dedication to the server, along with her roleplaying skills. She has been described as a role-model, which is an impressive compliment! Staff chose her based on her positive and friendly attitude on the forums and in-game, and her work to better the server. She has two characters on the server, although one is inactive right now. Go check out her character profile!

Harlow
Congratulations, Uneasing, and thanks for being a great community member!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I-I got nominated? What why? I don't deserve that D:

EDIT: CONGRATS UNEASING!

Last edited:

The Courier

Lord of Altera
All I do is make bad jokes and laugh at people. WHY AM I NOMINATED?!

Also shout out to Uneasing for letting me know I was nominated! I didn't expect to find her as the winner though! You're da best! :heart:

Our nicknames for each other are the best.

Woolsey

Lord of Altera
All I do is make bad jokes and laugh at people. WHY AM I NOMINATED?!

Also shout out to Uneasing for letting me know I was nominated! I didn't expect to find her as the winner though! You're da best! :heart:

Our nicknames for each other are the best.
Because I nominated you, you butt.

AWESOME NEWS UNEASING!

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
I couldn't be more excited over this!
You deserved it in every way! :)
Stay wonderful!! @Uneasing
(Also, though less relevant but still important- Thank you to whomever nominated me! I'm still blushing bright red)