Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Please report your problems!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
I'm creating a thread here to tell you guys to report any problems you have. We've noticed recently a lot of people are scared to voice any complaints they have and are scared to come and talk to an mod or an admin about these things.

So here is your chance. I want you all to personal message me on the forums with any complaints or problems you've had with admins or other players. You can say whatever you want about whoever you want and if you say so, i won't mention any of it to anyone else. Any problems that do get reported to me i WILL act upon if you wish.

The main point of this is to sort any problems that have been getting ignored, to make sure the players are getting heard and to make sure people feel they can talk to any of the moderators or admins, including the high kings. So please, any complaints/problems you guys, tell me and i'll listen. No-one will get into any trouble for bringing complaints to my attention, even if its about a mod/admin or high king. I'm here (as are the rest of the admin team) to help you guys out, not to punish you for complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.