Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Pokemon Story RPG Log

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
A log of the events that take place in the Pokemon Story RPG.

Here are our characters!

MC Name: Shrimpsy
Player Name: Portheon
Player Age: 14
Standing: Neutral
Starter:
Portheon, 14 years of age, has become attached to Pokémon ever since his 3rd birthday, where he received some plush toys and a movie about Pokémon around his hometown. Over the years he evolved from being fascinated by them, to learning about them, to thinking about battle tactics. He holds a certain respect for nature, for there the Pokémon live, but isn't a fanatic about destroying nature to build roads and cities. While he certainly wishes to have a Pokémon, he will approach this matter cautiously, not allowing judgement to be clouded by love for his Pokémon.

--------------------------------------------------

MC Name: Lord_Sinclair
Player Name : Sinclair
Player Age: 19
Standing: Righteous (Serious/Pragmatic, not RAsh)
Starter:
Backstory: A studious young man who has spent many years assisting Professor Mahogany in his/her studies of Pokémon. He has recently decided to journey throughout the land to continue studying Pokémon and learn all he can about them. He dreams of one day running a training center to help Pokémon Trainers understand their Pokémon and improve their battling skills.

--------------------------------------------------

MC name: Spagbog
Player name: Heeley
Standing: Neutral.
Starter:
Backstory:Billy Heeley - or just Heeley as his friends, Sinclair and Portheon, call him - was born in Monoby Town and grew up there for thirteen years. He used to help his father with DIY at quite an early age, where he grew a love for technology and electricity. He was (and still is) very close to his parents, going on long walks in the snow with them.

Winter is Heeley's favourite time of the year, when all the Chubchoos and the Snovers and the Spheals come out. He grew very fond of these creatures, especially a small Swinub which he named Inub, after his inability to pronounce the word. One year he couldn't find Inub again and was heartbroken, but his mother sat him down and had a long talk with him about how Pokémon were creatures just like us, with families and feelings and lives just like ours. He immediately felt better.

In his first year of secondary school, Heeley went on a trip to the park, to see some wild Pokémon in their natural habitats. He met and befriended a Shinx, which he named Flick. He realised, on that trip, that this was where he wanted to be all his life, with Pokémon, travelling beside them and making new friends.

He visited that park often for the following year and each time, Flick was there. One day, when Heeley was walking home, he sensed someone following him. It was Flick! He thought back to the day Inu had left, and what his mother had said to him. He told Flick to go back to the park, but the Shinx wouldn't go. Heeley and his mother went to Professor Mahogany, who deemed it fit that Heeley could keep the Pokémon. He was elated! Finally, a Pokémon all of his own.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

MC Name: Moochick
Player Name (Name of your character): Liese
Player Age* (Age of your character): 15
Standing**: Neutralish (more likely to play an antihero role)
Starter: Zorua
Backstory:
A short hooded figure runs out of a Pokemart with a lunch pack and some berries in her arms as a teller runs out in chase yelling, "Stop! Thief!". The hooded figure then makes a sharp turn into an alleyway as the teller follows. After a few narrow corridors the teller has the figure cornered at a dead end.
"Looks like you have nowhere to run now thief."He says while making his way to the hooded figure. The hooded figure just turns around, smiles, then suddenly vanishes. "Where'd he go?" said the teller scratching his head in a confused manner. A Zorua then runs past him without him noticing and into a nearby park.
"Good job partner." says the hooded figure from a tree as the Zorua jumps up with it. She then takes off her hood to reveal to be none other than Liese Gabriev! She then hands a few berries to the Zorua who happily eats them. "So it's been two weeks already since we ran away. Daddy must be so angry right now." She smiles. "Well I don't care. He wanted to keep me locked up in that house and make me 'his little heriess' to his stupid pokeball company. He didn't care about me, he just wanted his company to still be his even after he retires. But thanks to you I finally got out of there." She pats the Zorua.
"Pretty smart to pretend you were me trying to escape through the bathroom window while I was actually going right through the front door while the guards were gone. I just needed to be out of there, but the problem is I still have no idea what to do. We've been able to live off of just sleeping in the trees and stealing food, but I need something to do with my life. You know what. I'll show that poor excuse of a father that I don't need him! I'll become a champion! There's a gym in a few towns over, we could take them on and make our way to being champions! What do you say partner?" The Zorua yips and hops onto Liese's shoulder.
"Well lets get to training!" She hops down from the tree with a flip.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Attempts to join*
MC Name: TheDeester
Player Name (Name of your character): Leon
Player Age* (Age of your character): 15
Standing**: Neutralish or Righteous

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

MC Name: QriHyewon
Player Name (Name of your character): Serah
Player Age* (Age of your character): 21
Standing** (Is your character righteous, neutral or uncaring?): Righteous
Serah, a young wise girl that longed for a chance to search the world of Pokemon and becoming a trainer. When Serah was younger, she saw the dangers in Pokemons that were manipulated by maniacs and other evil beings.
One day when she came home, she saw the door was forced open. Team Plasma was standing there, over her parents. The evil looks in the Pokemons they had, such evil and anger. They took her with them, leaving behind her parents, in the destroyed house.
Years passed, she became a member of Team Plasma. She never remembered what happened when she was younger. Feeling something was off, she went outside the base of Team Plasma. That's where a figure told her what happened when she was younger, what Team Plasma did.
She remembered everything, it all came back. She fell to the ground and cried. The figure slowly disolved into thin air. Confused about what it was, she decided to not go back to the base. She couldn't bare the thought of what they did.
She decided to go back to her hometown. On her way there, she found Eevee, an astray Pokemon that had no trainer. Serah decided to take Eevee with her. The pure and innocent look in Eevee made her decide that she would save every Pokemon, bringing back that innocent and pure look.
When she finally reached her hometown, she got welcomed by people, people that remembered her while she didn't remember them. Days had passed until Team Plasma found her in her hometown. The town people kept her safe, in the cost of their lives.
All this slaughter, destroying lives. She had found her quest. Justifying the loss of people and making sure that every Pokemon in the entire world is safe from harm. No matter the cost.

"All this slaugher and for what? Power, Money, Pokemon? I will make them ALL pay."
- Serah

------------------------------------------------------------

MC Name: Matto225
Player Name: Matt
Player Age: 10
Standing: Neutral

-------------------------------------------------------------

MC Name : MrTeamSparky
Player Name : Daniel
Player Age : 11
Standing : Evil

Status