Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Archive] Claims of the Moor Elves

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Family crest.png
Map stuff.png

These lands belong to those of the Moor Elven people, those that wish to infringe upon these territories must speak to the Elders of both Linlea and Natri'Evar. Those that wish to contest them, must also seek council with the Elders. Peaceful negotiation is that which we welcome.

[IC claims are marked out in Purple while OOC claim space is the distortion in blue-Grey-Black. Subject to change. I may have claimed more of the river area than I first anticipated, but I'm too lazy to change it now.]
solus Azur Estes241

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I love the blue official claim space. Though the color for the Linlea area almost entirely blends in with the water and is hard to notice. But very nice all the same.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I love the blue official claim space. Though the color for the Linlea area almost entirely blends in with the water and is hard to notice. But very nice all the same.
I'll see if I can fix the color. Linlea's claim so far is both IC and OOC. Solus got too many plots.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Updated upon request, as before, discoloration is the OOC region radius, while the IC is the solid purple

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
But isn't there a whole, non Moor kingdom in the lava
I.... Forgot to mark it, but technically, it was ICly seen as Moor territory before they settled in

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
I would love to see Lutia and the Moors fight each other.
Holy moly, Theo would join in on the Moors side tbh because he hates the Lutians.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I believe this was already settled IC Cukie1

And a map was made that was different than the one posted above.
I forgot to add in the region I have shared with Paint in the old map. It's why it's updated. The Lutians were only given access to the valcano, nothing further was agreed with Lilly.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
I forgot to add in the region I have shared with Paint in the old map. It's why it's updated. The Lutians were only given access to the valcano, nothing further was agreed with Lilly.
Access? I still don't know where this faction got the resources to claim a sixth of the entire world map to begin with, regarding the lavalands