Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Port Silver Main Bar Workers?

Culneaj

Lord of Altera
I started roleplaying at the Tavern in Port SIlver next to the flaming _lethman_. It says that there are 2 people who work there but they are never there? Can i work there and be put on the private chests and stuff?

Glugterd Ironhammer

Legend of Altera
I think that it needs more workers than three i agree with culneaj that it need some than two like 6 to 8 or 3 to 5 workers on the tavern.

W

wakerman4

I work 'dere.
I do work 'dere quite a lot.
But I have a life too, so I ain't 'dere all 'ta time.
If you want a job there.....speak to Robin...who also works there, but is not online, because he is busy in college.
Port Silver is not supposed to be worked in, by the way, but Robin gave me a job when port silver was just a job.

Sorry. :-(
If I am online, let me know your there, and I'll be stuck there for a couple of hours.

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
Is it necessary to have access to the private chests? Can people just turn up and roleplay as the barkeep?

W

wakerman4

Not really, I bring my own milk, that's why I ask for the buckets back.

If ANYONE can turn up and be barkeep, that would be insane.
I suggest SOMEONE people can do that, it'd be great!
But the chest is not vital. I have no CLUE what is inside of it, because I don't have region perms. xD
Anyhow, if you want to be barkeep, do it right, please.
No one want's a bad barkeep....

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
So there just needs to be a forum thread somewhere that keeps track of who works in the bar? 5 positions open, filled by nomination and agreed by the current barkeepers whoever they are. (just you at the moment)

W

wakerman4

Yep. Just me.
And I admit, I ain't around much.
Want to me to make the fourm?