Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Port Silver MarketPlace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
This isnt really the place to post it, but why was spawn changed to Brustenburg? Cos I think the PS market would be a good place to have it...or anywhere in PS. But mainly the market. Also, dont click on Lars NPC! You buy 32 rotten flesh for 300 rads!

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Brustenburg is the new starter village. In theory newplayers are supposed to join it to start off.

Master Pheonix

Lord of Altera
Tome of Citizenship - Chest shops, you remember that thing you agreed to read before playing? :p
I did join ages ago, July I think, and then had 2 months brake. When I came came I did make an attempt to read the whole tome thingy but I completely forgot that it was in there, lol :p

Nina Nier

Lord of Altera
Sorry to be a bother, but I have seen numerous people asking and none of us know the answer. How do we get a stall in the Port Silver marketplace? There doesn't seem to be any instructions. Is there a certain person we have to ask?
Thanks for your time. ;)

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Sorry to be a bother, but I have seen numerous people asking and none of us know the answer. How do we get a stall in the Port Silver marketplace? There doesn't seem to be any instructions. Is there a certain person we have to ask?
Thanks for your time. ;)
The announcement detailing how comes up at least 4 times in 3 hours.....

Nina Nier

Lord of Altera
I'm asking because I have tried to go claim an empty stall, and I'm informed that I don't have permission for the area. Many other players are expressing this kind of issue which is why I came to ask.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Cubey has been renovating the market area so moved all the stalls to an area without permissions. Until cubey has finished her work no one will be able to claim a stall.

Hope this clears everything up.

Status
Not open for further replies.