Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] Assistance Requested

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff

To all those who took part in or know people who participated in the assault on the Hell Portal and the siege engine are aware a library was discovered on the other side of the portal. Several of these books have been gathered by interested parties to work on their translation for the defense of the realm against the forces of Hell. We beseech anyone who took such a book from the library come to The Compendium and meet one of the people listed below. Additionally we are in need of preferably a Greyling, or someone who speaks their language to assist us in the translation efforts.

Our efforts have already provided fruitful but we need to know more if we are to overcome this incursion of Hellish forces. Anyone with relevant knowledge of the libraries or the language of demons is requested to meet us as well. Our efforts are to attempt to use the languages of races that have a historical ties to the armies of Grief, whose language was touched by that darkness many years ago. We currently already have experts in the fields of Eark'zian and Mok.

The members of this effort are as listed below. You can convey your offers of help to any listed member regardless of their location.

Marek Brume- 223hero7
Azure Cerridwen-
Kam The Earthspawn - Kamaoe
Ventare- ShaolinPunk
Akasha Cerridwen- Lady Alec

If any of the above cannot be reached please leave any resources you have in the care of Compedium's caretakers Oliver Northstead Glados or Edeline Baker Sizzix

OOC Notes: This poster can be found in Storms Landing, Compedium, and the Arget Isles. To the folks tagged if I didn't add your last name its cause my character Azure doesn't know it. Sorry ;-;​

Vincentius

A miserable little pile of secrets
Lore Staff
Lover
Hero
Staff
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
I was wondering what I might be doing with the books Iskvandar took...

Neato.