Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] Help preserve our history.

LiraKitty

Lord of Altera
Our history has been one of plentiful trials and joys. Unfortunately, the former often leaves us with a lack of written history, so much left behind in hasty retreat. It is because of this I come you all with a plea of help. You see history is a beautiful and valuable treasure one that aids to guide us through the storms of the future. It should be cherished and protected and above all shared amongst ourselves. I have made it my personal endeavor to restore that which has been lost. I welcome any and all who would be willing to aid in this arduous task whether through the telling of tales or the sharing of literature to please send message to me so that we may arrange a meeting.

Elinia E'Sure
Scribe and scholar.

(OOC: Will post in Compendium, Thorne, Storm's Landing, and Sanardu as soon as I return. Feel free to pm me on forums or in game anytime. The objective is to get more of Altera's history written and collected to add to the compendium. You contact me IC I write up the data and submit it. Any help is greatly appreciated.)

Last edited:

LiraKitty

Lord of Altera
This is being put off for a week or so while I handle rl stuff. Still feel free to poke me if you want to set something up I will try to check things once a day if I can.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
OMG your post is exactly something I could have written 4 years ago O_0 Awesome! I had the most epic RP's and got a lot of inspiration from reading what others had written down when Wakerman4 and I went on quests to find books and history and knowledge. That was in a time everyone and their pet had their own private libraries :D ENJOY! I'm sure you're gonna have a blast with this, just like I did!

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
Give me some time I have a decently sized library. Mostly books copied from Thill and Grajfell right before we all left the oldlands. Ill make some copies eventually and try and get those to you.

LiraKitty

Lord of Altera
OMG your post is exactly something I could have written 4 years ago O_0 Awesome! I had the most epic RP's and got a lot of inspiration from reading what others had written down when Wakerman4 and I went on quests to find books and history and knowledge. That was in a time everyone and their pet had their own private libraries :D ENJOY! I'm sure you're gonna have a blast with this, just like I did!
Haha I would say great minds but I mean I cannot possibly measure up to your creativity lol! It took me a while to find the thing to get my rp drive back but this is definitely it, I'm so hyped!

Give me some time I have a decently sized library. Mostly books copied from Thill and Grajfell right before we all left the oldlands. Ill make some copies eventually and try and get those to you.
You...are amazing! Thanks!