Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] Looking for good paying work

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
The following is written in an ornate, and well-written common. It is posted in Mockingbay, Storm's Landing, and Aelmere.
This poster has been hung back up

Able-bodied woman, seeking employment as a household, or personal servant.
I am looking to not do hard, back breaking labor. I am fluent in both Common and Elvish. I'll also take most any payment, as long as its enough to live off of. Seek a Silver elf with long, white hair. I can be found in Mockingbay most of the time, as well as Storm's Landing from time to time.

- Arianne Niamh

(OOC Note: I consent to this being considered common knowledge, so do with it what you will.)

Last edited:

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
*directions to a city would be pinned onto the sign with the promise of well paid work*

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
The poster has been hung up once more in various towns.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
*note this poster would not be up in Arget unless she had someone else put it up as she's still banned and wouldn't be let into the city*

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Was that there just a second ago and I just not see it? If so apologies. I just saw the comment about various towns. My bad.