Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] Looking for Work

Horuss

Lord of Altera
Villager
Horuss
Horuss
Villager
[ In rushed, but somehow still quite elegant handwriting is a request of employment, posted in several cities, as follows. ]

Worker seeking household employment as a paid servant.
Young human man, educated and willing to work. Fluent in Common in speech and writing. Only looking to be a house servant, not a laborer or stablehand. Able to do chores otherwise, including paperwork. Taking any pay offered. Not seeking employment as a guard.

- Seek Sa'ul Morningstar in Storm's Landing if interested. -

Last edited:

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
[ In rushed, but somehow still quite elegant handwriting is a request of employment, posted in several cities, as follows. ]

Young human man, educated and willing to work. Fluent in Common in speech and writing. Only looking to be a house servant, not a laborer or stablehand. Able to do chores otherwise, including paperwork. Taking any pay offered. Not seeking employment as a guard.

Gonna see how stuff is when I get back from Barcelona, might also be interested

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Y'all better piss off, I gotta add the residential homosexual to my collection

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff

be my palace bitch
i'll send out some weirdo for you sometime

(if you want to, anyway, i wont force you to work for me if you don't want!!)

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover

If he wants to be around a bunch of filthy Moor Elves I'm sure it's possible. Cukie1

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
I am interested in hiring a royal servant/advisor. Pm me if you would be interested? You will be paid and given housing, food and a liquid of your choice xD