Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] Missing Caparii

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover
Missing Caparii

I wish to hereby ask if anyone has seen or heard anything of a young Caparii who has disappeared from his home and has gone missing since.
His name is Caramel and he is currently is currently fifteen cycles in age, though short in height.
Other traits would be his fur and hair being light-brown in color, as well as possessing jade-green eyes and slightly curved, undecorated horns.

If you know where he currently is or have any information that might help me find him again, please do let me know as soon as possible.
You may be able to find me at my home in Mockingbay, at the far west side of the city, near the bridge that connects both sides of the river together.
Thank you in advance.

~Linden Duskgrove.

Poster Locations:
Storm's Landing
Mockingbay
Astrakhan
Compendium

OOC Comments:
I probably won't be putting up actual ooc books/posters for this one at the notice boards, mainly due to having a current lack of them and not wanting to hold this poster off just because of ooc stuff.
Relevant Tags:
Spirit

Last edited:

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
Caramel you've done it, you finally built an automaton that captured you and threw you in another dimension.

Sir Arc

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Sir_Arc
Sir_Arc
Mystic
*A note is tacked to the poster in Astrakhan*
I've seen your caparii, try to meet at soon as possible.

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
Why make a missing person poster and not give a name for said missing person.

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover
Well its still signed by Linden, so the people that do know Caramel know who Linden is on about.

D

Dark Auras

If you require books for message boards I sell them in my SL shops for decent price.