Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster / Public Info] Commandment Nine - Thou Shalt Burn The Dead!

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend

The ninth commandment of our most holy Lord Above is that thou shalt burn the dead so they might not rise as demons, or worse! To suffer the dead to walk is utmost sin! If you have been bit by this devilish southron host, strike the limb from your body, for it is corrupted beyond repair, and burn what remains with the aid of a priest anointed in the eyes of our Lightbringer! No true servant of God will ride eternal in the realm of unending order and light if they allow the devils to corrupt their flesh and spirit! And do not act in cohesion with one who has been struck by the living dead and retains the injury upon their person, for their will has bent to enemies of God, and to aid them is the most perverse sin!

Gott mit uns!

OOC - 'If a zombie touches you, cut the bite off. If someone refuses, burn them alive.'

Last edited:

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Jaysus you lads are absolutely mental, aren't ye?

-K9

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Which is very much controlled by me and I'll provide lots of warnings before hand. People with great lag problems and the like can speak with me if they're at one of the events. c:
I'll update folks each time.

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Jaysus, you lads are absolutely mental, aren't ye?

-K9