Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] Seeking Independent Worker

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
In a fastidiously neat cursive:

Seeking independent, accomplished individual to perform tasks as requested. Pay negotiable, questions not.

Names appended to this document will be investigated for suitability.

The rest of the length of the poster is blank, and a charcoal stick is hung next to it.

Last edited:

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
A beggar is sat across from the poster, an empty bowl in front of him and a scrap of bread in his hands.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Oliver writes in really big letters.

"OLIVER NORTHSTEAD

find me at The Compendium"

He regards the beggar briefly and gives the man exactly enough money to buy a stiff drink.

Last edited:

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Another name would be added to the list, in rather small and specific styling, careful not to take too much space, as the name above already had done so.

" Wulfric Bjornsson - Storm's Landing "

After such, there would be a glance back toward the beggar, the Norvag would take a step over, pulling a small ring from a finger to offer it over, muttering something in a quiet voice about using it to buy food. After such, Wulfric would move off to the Inn itself, to secure a room for himself, and a separate one for the beggar if he requires it.

Last edited:

TyoungBD

Lord of Altera
Legend
Tyoung_
Tyoung_
Legend
Further words would be written with scrawled script onto the list.

"I see your in need of some aid-
A sharp voice and a sharper blade.
Don’t be nervous,
I'm at your service.
(Though my lines are a bit cliched)"

~Cyr Galpsi - Storm's Landing~

With a nod towards the beggar, Cyr walked on.​

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
A dwarf waddles up to the beggar and drops 10r in their bowl before reading the poster. She stretches up and writes in the empty portion: If you need a stonemason, contact Olga Stonecutter. Then she waddles off.

FrostGuardian

Lord of Altera
Legend
FrostGuardian
FrostGuardian
Legend
"THE BARBARIAN - RÍAN" is scrawled jaggedly into the paper. Oliver had rather conveniently spelled the Compendium earlier in the list for the barely literate Barbarian, who affectionately copied down the name of city next to his, followed with "CITY OF CUNTS".

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
Eni'nu. That first word is written as if it had been copied or drawn from memory, and is followed by a repeat of the name in Ludkava and a humble dash mark as well as a weak attempt at the spelling of the Briar Rose Ward Hospital- Compendium.

The Nakat casts a wary glance towards the beggar, though having been in this position before, bends to place a single radiant into his bowl before pacing off, her tail swishing.

Last edited:

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
" Joseph Valen. " He'd write down neatly as he stuck the tip of his tongue out whilst writing this in concentration, holding down the paper before he looked at the other names and gave a brief nod- knowing some of them that lay upon the list. He'd turn around at the beggar and walk over to him, bending down on his haunches he'd offer a friendly conversation and some dried meat before heaving himself upright and walking away.

Someone should make a beggar character, I'm sure they'd make a fortune.