Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] The Rose Ward

Magiik

Lord of Altera
~The Rose Ward~
In these chaotic times, where brawls break out in previously neutral soil and bloodshed becomes more commonplace, the Rose Ward in Thiil would like to remind the citizens of the Northern Kingdoms that its doors are always open to the sick and injured. Anyone is welcome and will be treated to the best of the abilities of the Rose Ward staff.
As another service to the people, Ater Impes, Head Physician of the Rose Ward, will be traveling to various towns and settlements to help those who are unable to make the journey to Thiil. If one requires a doctor, he can be contacted via the APS or found at the Rose Ward.
The Rose Ward can be found by taking the first left upon leaving the boat that travels to Thiil and following the path.

Do not let yourself or others suffer.
The Rose Ward is always open, and open to all.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
*pulls out an anvil and sits upon it* I like this, even if it's only fictional, i like it when people make these characters :)

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Oh my.

The Hydra Accord will likely want a word. At least-.... after some recent things have settled...

Magiik

Lord of Altera
Noticed the poster had vanished from the Crossroads. Took a moment to write up another draft and stick it up there. Rply, the new one is a little more hastily-made, but still understandable.

Magiik

Lord of Altera
"Only actively working physician that could be found" doesn't have the same ring to it. Perfectly willing to change it, though, if you want.

Edit: I don't know whether or not the above sounds aggressive, but it seems that way to me. I promise that is not my goal.
If you want to come and resume position of head physician, then by all means do. I'm just trying to bring back some RP to both Thiil and the Rose Ward itself. Whether or not he is actually head physician, that is what Ater wrote.

Last edited:

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
It's just- I never actively stopped going to Thiil or the Ward.
Daeron is either there, in Tauredal or at the Crossroads. It's just that hardly anyone seems to need the Ward when I'm there so it may have appeared as though I was never there, idk.

Magiik

Lord of Altera
Well, like I said, if you want to resume that position, please do. I could use a hand keeping the place manned, and you could probably help me fix some of the flaws in the Rose Ward in its current form.