Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

pow44's app [Approved - Itzza/Thea]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pow44

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: pow44
2. Your real name: Connor
3. Age: 16
4. Gender: male
5. Country: Canada

6.I havc read the Tome of Citizenship and agree to its terms

7. I look forward toplaying minecraft in an RP server. I have played many RP games?

8. Hi I am Connor. I like video Games. Minecraft is one of my favourites. I like the Towny plugin. I also like to do parkour and skateboard. Most of the time I play XBox games. I hope to be a valued contributing member of this comunity.

I will not use blackmagic.

pow44

Villager
Question 8 ..Hi my name is Connor. I am very pleased to be writing this part of your application again. I like video games and long walks down sunset beaches. My favourite colour is Black wich some would argue is not a colour at all but a combination of all colours. Yet if I asked them what colour are thier shoes (assuming they were black) they would more than likely say black, funny that. I also lik eto do parcour in my spare time as well as scateboarding. As far as mnecraft goes, I like the Towny plugin and many other plugins aswell. I hope to be a valuable and contributing member of this comunity and I hope my introduction here does not take away from any personal introductions in game. I am 6 ft tall and have dark brown hair and eyes. I am looking forward to playing regularly on an RP server as I think it adds a great deal to MC. I love italian food and my dog Heidi.

Question 9: was left blank as I have no work to show you... its all on out of date servers. I did however build a log cabin on your server yesterday outside the outpost before the whitelist.

Question 10 Was left blank because I dont have anything else I want to share with you at this point in our relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.