Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Probably gone for a while

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Be careful itzza, youve just used your one allowed "yolo" for life.
Use another and i will doom you to endless hours of me lecturing you on boring topics.

Bye itsemiel, hope to see u back soon.
(the noobie rpers really need you)

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Retired Staff
Well, I imagine no amount of pleading will change your mind... Sooo... Well, it's always sad seeing a good player leave for any extended amount of time. You will be missed, I hope you return soon...

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Itse, I know someone made you feel bad, but I've recently picked up the nickname blender, because I cannot afford a microphone or mouse. I'm sorry that youve lost your place and your not coming back for awhile, but sometimes you've got to buck up and face the world, tell them you don't want the abuse and they have to be a mature human being, and not act as though they publicly hate someone.

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
I understand man, I used to feel that same hostility whenever I came on, except I deserved it, but please stay on the forums a bit, you never know, you may be inspired to come back. By the amount of grieving on this forum about your leaving, I think they'd appreciate you coming back. ;)

C

Cubey

Why can't you stay and keep fool me thinks you're green demon when you're disguise as?

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
And I can name some Moderators who say that if you want me to! :)
Please do, but in a PM to me. Moderators and Admins should be encouraging everyone to get together, not bullying people out of a group. It is unacceptable and will be stamped out.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Aww Its!

You were the first person to ever talk to me when I first logged on to Hollow World and you are really helpful and kind.

I hope to see you back soon! But don't rush yourself back into it!

Jstar :heart: Its 4 evar

Edward1878

Lord of Altera
Really sad to say you go, I didn't meet you that much but you were the first person I met on the server, and you showed me around most of Altera.

Good luck on your relationship, hope it pans out well for you

Hope everything's ok with your mother, hope she is well.

Generally good bye, I be safe, look forward to seeing you soon itse :)

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
You have 48 hours to get your butt back on this server... I told this to Tantara I am telling this to you. I was gone for what? 4/5 months because of crazy school stuff. Now I am back and MOST of the people that I knew and had lots of fun with are gone and there are some new chum who think I am some crazy lunatic that hopped not he server, instantly donated to become hero rank and now act like I am a veteran... I am a veteran! O,_O
48 hours... Be there..

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
I'm slowly getting back into Hollowworld. I won't be as much online as I used to be, but I'll try to do some RP now and then.

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
Still gonna have to kill ya once just for taking more than 48 hours.... but YEAH! :D