Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[ Proclamation ] The Matter of Eldpoint

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
DB92F718-AC0B-4A98-A7CB-FF1B3994AB5A.png
The following is posted around Stoltfar, recited by heralds in many cities, and sent directly to the new Eldpoint government.

In light of the recent rebellion in Eldpoint, House Strand will cease all trade and agreements with the new council in the city.

I have no interest in getting involved in whatever pointless politics you stupidly believe makes your life meaningful. I do not care who you think is more suited to run your city, or if you think your superior race has been slighted by my mere presence when I was Captain of the Royal Guard, despite my willingness, as a human, to risk my life to protect you. None of this matters to me.

I do however care about my family.

Should anything happen to Leighton Altham or any of his family because of this rebellion, I will make it my personal mission to kill every single member of this new council.

Any citizens who remain in Altham lands and fear for their safety under this new leadership are welcome in Stoltfar.

Signed
Countess Eleanor Strand, Chieftess of Stoltfar

Map Emmaway