Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Psysquig - Application [Approved - ReapingFaith]

Psysquig

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Psysquig

2. Age: 32

3. Gender: Male

4. Country: UK

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

Yup.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I have been an avid roleplayer for most of my adult life, playing many systems from WoD to D&D. I also Larp as often as I can and love it!
The only roleplaying online experiance I have had is with WoW and although fun consistancy with the players and the world wern't great.
I love the idea of a living breathing world where we as pc's can literally shape our futures and create new stories.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

My name is Paul, My interests are as varied as my hair colours!
I enjoy all types of roleplay from tabletop to Larp, Painting and playing 40K and Warhammer.
I love my xbox but untill minecraft comes to the arcade and offers as much in the way of an online community its gonna get a little dusty.
I'm an extreamly creative person, always modifying things I own by painting them or hacking them up and sticking them back together in more interesting ways.
Ever since I can remember I've loved the Fantasy realms of imagination, I'll quite happyily watch a Sci-Fi but will choose sword and sorcery over it anyday!
I'm mental about dragons, always have been and really really want geneticists to get their act together and finally allow me to buy one as a pet.
I work as a graphics manager and as things get more stressfull I want a nice world to escape to!

I'm here hopefully with my Brother as we both want somewhere to roleplay together and explore a new world (We've both just started with Minecraft but the 10-12 hours so far have been full of WOW moments as we dig deeper & deeper and find dungeons.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

No examples i'm afraid, only basic survival buildings so far and towers to help us not get lost in the wilderness.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

I'd love to get involved in any roleplay stories you have running in the background of the world.
I know your server is medievil / fantasy... How much fantasy is in the roleplaying aspect?
I'd love to play a warforged type character (and think it would suit the minecraft feel very well) if your not familiar: The warforged are artificial constructs created for a war long since fought but were left where the fell or were buried by the changes in the world once the fighting ended.
Some years later they have re-awoken and seek answers about themselves and the world they inhabite.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes and am glad, really dont want to play with cheaters (To used to playing with stupid hackers on Xbox)

11. How did you find out about our server?
Google search for roleplay minecraft server and this looked the best from the bunch.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
I have indeed.

ReapingFaith

True Bandit
This looks like a very well done application to me, therefore I am going to approve it!
So long as you and your brother do not share either of your accounts, it looks good.

When you log into Hollowworld for the first time, you will need to become a member of a Town. This is done by requesting for an assistant mayor/mayor to add you to the town.

Please visit this link. It will help you choose a town.

http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?forums/altera-census.43/

Lastly, please, PLEASE!!! make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it!!! We have a 0 tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal. You have been warned.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence. Hollowworld does not permit the use of shared Minecraft accounts and the account you use to apply here is your responsibility. Keep your password safe and DO NOT share your account with ANY third party. You have been warned.

ReapingFaith

True Bandit
One small request tho, can you increase your font size? It is hard to read when first looking.
Welcome to Hollowworld!