Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Public] Lady Grey's Call (Feb 26th) {Peaceful}

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
line.png
Do you fear death? Do you ever wonder what may lie beyond as you pass from this world? Do you feel the need to right the sins of your past in hopes of a better tomorrow? If so then the Grey Lady and her faithful call you to the Grey Isle of Grafjell. The priests and priestess welcome those with an interest in Lady Grey and her beliefs and those who are purely curious of her faith..

Here you may come and pray for your soul or the souls of your loved ones, in hopes of achieving a lighter judgement in death. Maybe you just desire to listen to the sermons of her priests and priestess. Or you may come and confess your sins to Lady Grey and beg for her forgiveness.. and mercy. And those with any questions about her faith and ideals are welcome to come and speak with her faithfuls and get the answers you seek.

All are welcome if you have good intent! For all must face final judgement one day. Best you get prepared, while you still have time.

-Priestess Melosa Mol'Crow
line.png
IG Name: BrianAT16
Date: Friday, February 26th
Time: 6 PM EST {Your Timezone!}

Location: Grafjell mostly, with the occasional sermon at the Crossroads as well.
Public/Private?: Very public, posters will be placed all across Altera!
Classification: Peaceful, no physical violence is permitted.
Event Description:
Melosa has taken it upon her self to spread the religion of the Grey Lady all across the Northern Kingdoms. This event will be held mostly in the Grafjell cathedral, where sermons will be held as well as other activities. This is in hopes of helping to spread knowledge about the Grey Lady and her values. As well as to hopefully bring more faithfuls into The Ministry of the Grey Lady. Those interested in the Grey Lady, or those who just have a few questions to ask are welcome to attend anytime!

The event will be held semi-regularly, with a new event about every other month. Most of the time it will be held in Grafjell, with the occasional sermon in the Cathedral. Most often being held by Melosa her self, but the other priests and priestesses may hold their own as well. I will continue to use this one thread for all future sermons and will bump it as new events start up.

Faithfuls Tag: solus CthulhuPeople Rang3r0wns94 CaptnBluebeard

Last edited:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Reserve 1/1 Archive Events

First sermon will likely be sometime after the New Year!

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
And posters posted IG at the Crossroads, Tambry, Thiil and Grafjell. This can be considered common knowledge now.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Assuming the timing is amenable to both myself and Lady Alec Edgar shall be dragging the young Lady Akasha to church kicking and screaming.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Took a bit longer than expected but finally added a date and time for the event!

First sermon is Friday, Jan 22nd at approximately 5 PM EST. Timezone converter in the OP. If you can't make it, don't worry, there will be more sermons at a later date.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Bump, this is a week from today!
(Assuming the people come to fix my internet by then...)

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Well this was suppose to be scheduled for tomorrow but my internet connection has not stabilized and thus I cannot get IG. It will likely be postponed a week or two but I won't set a date till I have a stable connection to the internet again.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
This is tomorrow! Approximately 24 hours and 10 minutes from right now.~

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Five hours till start.

First sermon will focus on judgement specifically. (Big surprise~)

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
One hour, if you get lost easily I advise you wait at the docks in Grafjell and I will come and lead you to the cathedral closer to time.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
ETA about 20 minutes. Pre-RP has started up so people can start coming if they desire.