Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Public Notice] Consequences of Treason

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff

- A notice has been pinned in several key locations, or simply spread by word. -

The man named Amrak Tan was accused of high treason, and has been executed for his attempts and plotting to kill Kaiser Peter I, his confession of attempting to kill Prince Edmund I, and his treasonous actions against the crown at Storms Landing, under the orders of Queen Alison Kane, First of Her Name; Queen of Kaltstaat and Duchess of Queensport; Lady of House Kane. Let this be a warning to those who would try to challenge the life of the most pious kaiser under God.

= = =

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend

- A notice has been pinned in several key locations, or simply spread by word. -

The man named Amrak Tan was accused of high treason, and has been executed for his attempts and plotting to kill Kaiser Peter I, his confession of attempting to kill Prince Edmund I, and his treasonous actions against the crown at Storms Landing, under the orders of Queen Alison Kane, First of Her Name; Queen of Kaltstaat and Duchess of Queensport; Lady of House Kane. Let this be a warning to those who would try to challenge the life of the most pious kaiser under God.

= = =
Deus Vult.