Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Puppy9122's Application [Approved - Itzza/Thea]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puppy9122

Villager
1.Minecraft name: Puppy9122
2.Real Name: Jessica
3.Age: 16
4.Gender: Female
5.Country: England (London)
6.I have read the tome of Citizenship.
7.I Love roleplaying and have been to the ninja convention at the excel centre a few times. I love role playing and enjoy designing characters to put into my fantasy manga comic. I have loads of experience role playing, as i have a level 79 account on runescape (4 years), have played mech quest, dragon fable and adventure quest, as well as owning all three fable games, having completed the main story in each game.
8. I am a senior prefect, in my last year of secondary school (year 11). I draw manga comics with my best friend at school, currently working on 'A Dragons Tale', about a 16 year old girl, who can turn into a dragon. I love playing all kinds of games from MW3 (xbox360) to Pokemon channel (huge pokemon fan). I have been playing role playing games, fantasy in particular, from the age of 4. I love drawing, reading, eating ramen (noodles), playing football (goalkeeper), karate, walking my dog in the park and especially playing video games. I am learning c++, visual basic, java script and flash, so that I can become a games designer in the future. After searching for a good server for a very long time I came across hollowworld. This is the most impressive server I have ever seen, and would really enjoy playing with other people who love to roleplay :).
9. I have included some pictures of my builds below.
10.I have been on the Bammy explore server, and was a shopkeeper (mining supplies, with a free to use mine).
11.I am aware that the use of X-ray mods and texture packs can bring severe punsihment. Building1.jpgBuilding2.jpgbuilding2_1.jpgBuilding2_2.jpgbuilding2_3.jpginsidebuilding1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.