Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

PvP in the Northern Kingdoms

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stevey

Has been disabled until we get the PvP toggle working again. The past few days there have been numerous incidents between player that quickly get out of hand so I'm nipping it in the bud before we have another full scale drama show on our hands.

It doesn't matter whos right and whos not, these things get out of hand because everyone is sat on another side of the fence and arguments always come about with these things. The other party gets demonised simple for being on the other side of the fence, accusations fly around and it gets us nowhere.

About town invasions, if the town doesn't want to be invaded you simply leave.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
I'm a big fan of pvp, since it makes RP more realistic, but when people just don't know how to use it right, this is the best choice...

Royo_Royal

Loyal Servant of Altera
Must agree itsemiel here its an bit sad that some dont know how to use the PvP to the good thing . i just hope that some day we get it back

Edward1878

Lord of Altera
Royo, I don't want to start a fight or anything but you have just been very hypocritical, I'm sorry but for about an hour on Monday you and your gang of bandits sat outside our town walls for almost an hour, even though we asked you to leave. That is all I'm going to say to avoid arguing

Status
Not open for further replies.