Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

PyroSmiter - Application [Approved - Karasu]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PyroSmiter

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: PyroSmiter
2. Your real name: Damian
3. Age: 17
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Israel

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I have read the Tome of Citizenship and agree with it's rules.
7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I really like roleplaying myself because apart from computer rpgs I also play d&d with friends once a week so I have a good experience in it. So a minecraft server that puts alot of emphasis on roleplaying sounds interesting and I would definetly like to give it a try.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Well my main hobbies are computer gaming and d&d as I said above. In d&d (we play 3.5ed) I mostly play a melee class like fighter though recently I switched to rogue (no it's not becuase I can use it as an excuse to steal, It's just a challenging and fun class to play as sneak attacks aren't easy to pull off). I'm currently learning computer science in high school as I would definetly like to get into that bussiness when I get older. I really like the fantasy genre in games and movies, mostly because I like that feeling of the unatural and unexplored. My favorite TV show is Sanctuary, it's really well made and I encourage people to watch it, I really hope they will produce season 5. The music made by TwoStepsFromHell is definetly my favorite, I'm not sure what kind of music genre it is (I'm not even sure if that genre is defined) but it's just amazing. My favorite webcomics are Order of the Stick and Goblins, each of them is really good in it's own way. Lately I have been mostly playing MMO's on my computer, mostly DDO (well at least before I purchased minecraft).​

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Well my most notable creations are a library and the room to my nether portal (which I take great pride in :)), both were made in singleplayer survival without the use of mods.​
Library.png
Nether Portal.png
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Not anything that I can think of.​
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I'm aware of that and I never used and will never use any of it.​
12. How did you find out about our server?
From some forum I believe, I'm not so sure which now as it's been a week since I had become aware of this server so please excuse me on that part. but if it really matters then I'll try to find it anyway. :)
13. Have you voted for us?
Well I tried but I don't know if it actually counted my vote or not. :(

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
"made in singleplayer survival without the use of mods."
I can't build anything in SP without TooManyItems on my back xD
well toomanyitems is disabled by the server and even TRYING to spawn items like that is breaking the rules, but so far so good. your in, ill whitelist ya later. sorry ill delete that top one

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
That's why I said "SP". Using it online would only ruin the experience itself :)
But you can always use the market :p

Status
Not open for further replies.