Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Rafael_Vloggity - App [Approved - Lars]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Your Minecraft username: Rafael_Vloggity
2. Your real name: Rafael Nubzalez
3. Age: 20
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: USA

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Affirmative.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I live in the Role-play, so to me, it isnt role-pay but real life.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hello community, my name is Rafael Nubzalez. I am 7305 days old, and like to look at things differently. I love building strange abstract things, take a look at the Washington Monument, what does it look like? Exactly. I work for Electronic Arts, i have been for about 8 months. I love playing minecraft from time to time, but its something i like to do, other than that, i go out, and chill with friends, or visit siblings in 3rd world countries. I live with a roommate, which is a huge troll, but a very good friend. to be honest there isnt much else i can add to this ^.^

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
i do not sorry.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I am very VERY picky on things i make, and do. i don't like stuff disorganized.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
yes very aware of this evil black magic.

S

Stevey

Since you like abstract things, how do you feel about the theme of our server? Medieval/Renaissance Fantasy?

Well, just from some of the images you people have provided, it seems interesting, that is why i would love to join this server, not only that, i love medieval/renaissance fantasy, i played AoE and others alike, so it would be fun.

I also have tried some other off the map servers, but they don't seem to follow rules, and are packed with "little kids" and by "little kids" i mean like 8 year old and such, so it would be a privilege.

S

Stevey

Alright. Approved, hope you enjoy your stay on our server. We recently transitioned into 1.0 and a lot of our features and plugins are not working yet, but they are worked on. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.