Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ranked Team - Multiple Pentagasms [MooPen]

+-Welcome to the Multiple Pentagasms ranked team page-+
This is Hollowworld's official EU ranked team. If you with to join please send me summoner via any means possible. In our ranked team we do not have defined roles, so if you are hear to play one lane over and over, think again.​
To join you must :
- Be level 30​
- Have at least two playable roles​
+- The Team-+
Kirbbyy, MrTeamSparky, Itzzaboy, MCKing98, Matto225​
+-Preferred Roles in the Team-+
Kirbbyy - Mid & Support​
MrTeamSparky - Top, Jungle, AD carry​
Itzzaboy - Jack of all trades (~He's the best, around, nothing ever gonna keep him down~)​
MCKing98 - Top, Jungle​
Matto225 - AD carry, Top, Jungle, Mid​

Backstay

Lord of Altera
I like how you said you don't have defined roles, yet there's a Roles in the Team section saying what each player's role is...

matyio

The original mute
Hahaaaa ranked... Nope, not gonna. Yu guys know how much I rage at normal games, not gonna subject you to that in ranked.

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Summoner: SausageCheezFTW

Preferred roles: Top, Mid, Support. I can jungle if necessary but I'm not the best.

Don't ever put me ADC in a ranked game... I'm not good xD The only time I play ADC is in Norms with Twitch and I do well... But that's in norms.....

-K9

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Ohh, id love to join this! Assuming that rarely all five are on at the same time il join the rooster :3

Although i am lvl 30 on EUNE my EUW account is only 20 for now, but after playing for a little while that should be sorted. I can play anywhere just not support, but my prefered roles are mid, top or adc.