Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Raorensen Ranches's LTD

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Howdy Partner!

Anyway...
This is Raorensen Ranches, the place to get all your livestock in the Northern Kingdoms, and mighty fine steeds (pigs), pigs, war pigs, sheep and chickens in the Eastern Frontier.
All my livestock are young and healthy, they have lots of area to run about, and are fed with the correct food and always have water to drink. They're enclosures are cleaned of poo and wee everyday, however the pigs to enjoy a good roll in their poo and mud, however, I clean them.

Why should you purchase from Raorensen Ranches LTD? Because we offer cheap prices, with healthy animals. If you are in the Eastern Frontier, when my ranch their is completed feel free to drop by whenever you come by the Oak, Co-Ordinates will be up soon.
My main ranch, in the Northern Kingdoms, is in Wintermourne Eyrie, feel free to drop by.
Prices are negotiable, and for a certain price (Depending where you are, prices may vary) I can deliver to your home!
Let me tell you a little about the animals!
Pigs:
Steeds: Usually male, fairly strong, but not too fast, so they can take you from place to place. Need feeding, and to switch your carrot stick every so often.
War Pigs: Used in war. Have a tough hide, can widthstand 1 or 2 arrows. Usually males, have large tusks to ram mobs and people out of the way. Strong, faster than Steeds. Takes a while to bond with them, need good skill when attacking using a sword and a bow, and you may slowdown when attacking, as you have to move the carrot stick, and switch to a weapon.
Normal Pigs: Do not take up too much space. Good to fatten up and eat, females make better companions.

Sheep and Goats: Good for their milk. Lambs produce nice meat, and the sheep can be used for wool, which can fetch a fairly high price, dyed or not dyed, on the Auction House.

Chickens: Quite Noisy. Can fatten them to get chicken, feathers can be used in arrows and quills. Produce eggs regularly.

Cows and Mooshrooms: Cows, leather for books, and steak. Can be milked, which can be used in many recepies, and to cure diseases. Mooshrooms, can 'milk' them and get stew. Can be turned into cows and recieve toadstalls using shears.

I also sell all the produce you can get from the animals, prices coming soon.
More coming soon!

W

wakerman4

"Ack! If I find 'ta direction's, I will buy one of 'yer fine steeds! I 'needa good steed 'dese days!
I hope 'ta visit Wintermourne Eyrie soon, and purchase!"
-Gromm Wake

ConradWanderer

Legend of Altera
Sir, for my needs, I was wondering if you had such a pig as would be usable in packing? Often during travel during expeditions and trips to the market, I have found I cannot carry all that I need with my own strength. I want nothing fancy like a ridin' pig or such. Just something to lighten the load up..

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Sir, for my needs, I was wondering if you had such a pig as would be usable in packing? Often during travel during expeditions and trips to the market, I have found I cannot carry all that I need with my own strength. I want nothing fancy like a ridin' pig or such. Just something to lighten the load up..
Hmm.... not sure if that happens in Minecraft.... but I could acompany you and use my inventory space.
If you are meaning RP wise, sure I can sort you out with a good strong one to cary all your wares :)