Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Raorensen's Ranches and Agriculture LTD

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Howdy!

Raorensen's Ranches has had an upgrade!
We now sell farming produce, too!

Aswell as the animals (Pigs, Steeds (RP) , Cows and Sheep and Chickens) I also sell, Bread, Sugar, Carrots, Potatoes, Cake, Cookies, Steak, Pork, Eggs, Fish, Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin, Mellon, and seeds (And any others I may have missed.)
Pigs:
Steeds: Usually male, fairly strong, but not too fast, so they can take you from place to place. Need feeding, and to switch your carrot stick every so often.
War Pigs: Used in war. Have a tough hide, can widthstand 1 or 2 arrows. Usually males, have large tusks to ram mobs and people out of the way. Strong, faster than Steeds. Takes a while to bond with them, need good skill when attacking using a sword and a bow, and you may slowdown when attacking, as you have to move the carrot stick, and switch to a weapon.
Normal Pigs: Do not take up too much space. Good to fatten up and eat, females make better companions.

Sheep and Goats: Good for their milk. Lambs produce nice meat, and the sheep can be used for wool, which can fetch a fairly high price, dyed or not dyed, on the Auction House.

Chickens: Quite Noisy. Can fatten them to get chicken, feathers can be used in arrows and quills. Produce eggs regularly.

Cows and Mooshrooms: Cows, leather for books, and steak. Can be milked, which can be used in many recepies, and to cure diseases. Mooshrooms, can 'milk' them and get stew. Can be turned into cows and recieve toadstalls using shears.

Prices are negotiable, my animals have a large space to run around in, are fed, washed and watered as much as they want.
More coming soon.