Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

rawrgasmatron [Approved - OSirixO]

tempus fugit

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Rawrgasmatron
2. Age: 27
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: Cheshire, UK

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? I have, it was very informative.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I have a fairly long list of RPG experience that started when I was about 10 with a game called "Masters of Magic". Today, however, it takes the form of things like Guild Wars, Minecraft, Oblivion/Skyrim, Garry's Mod, things like that. Being part of an e-community is something I have enjoyed for many years.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Greetings and Salutations, my name is Matt and I am 27 years of age. I reside in Cheshire in the United Kingdom and by day my profession is a political campaign strategist. I have degrees in History and Politics as well as masters degree in Government and Democracy. I am an avid reader of historical novels such as the Sharpe series (as portrayed by Sean Bean in the TV series of the same name), but my favourite has to be the Saxon Stories by Bernard Cornwell portraying the life of Uhtred of Bebbanburg (set in the 11th century). I have a keen amateur interest in historical life and also in architecture. In my spare time I enjoy sports such as football and golf and I also like to snowboard when I have the opportunity. I started playing Minecraft very recently, but I am already hooked and learning quickly how to build, farm and tend to animals etc. I understand that the people in this community offer a wealth of experience and I hope to learn from them as well as engaging in the role playing aspects and community values on offer. I also hope to develop a role in which I can help the community develop as a whole. I pride myself on being kind and considerate as well as polite and I hope this ethos is suitable for this online community.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Sadly I have no pictures to provide as examples. I tend to build things like Motte and Bailey castles, Square-keep castles, churches etc. Primarily buildings of this era.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
When I was a child, a dozen or so friends and I went to play dungeons and dragons in the woods and got lost for nearly 36 hours. Needless to say our parents were livid.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Prior to reading this I had no clue that they even existed, let alone how to use them. So yes, I am now.

11. How did you find out about our server?
I saw it on a minecraft server site and it caught my eye.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
I have.