Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Re-Application for Faye [Declined - Niek Morenta]

Faye

Villager
-About Me-
IGN
Pikagamergirl173
Where
U.S.A
Guides
Yes,I have read the Tome of citizenship guide.
Introduction
Education:I have a ninth grade education,and I am currently learning javascript.
My favorite part:Learning new things about the world.
Other games I play:Pokemon,Fire emblem-awakening,kingdom hearts,and Fossil fighters-frontier
Why I like them:I like to be in my character's shoes,I get into the game and imagine what it was like for the character.
Exploration:Yes I have almost finished the first quest.
-About My Character-
Name
Faye
Race
Human
Appearance
Me.png
-The Test-
I woke up, astonished and confused,wondering where I was.I was on a bed somewhere.I looked around,bewildered.I saw I was in a big room,filled with furniture.I bolted up and went out of the room,I had to ask where I was.Just then,I saw a man.I talked to him and asked him where I was.I was apparently in the Dew drop inn within The Kingdom of Heirax.The man and I talked for a while,and then I asked how I got here.Apparently, I was passed out on their front step,Unbeknownst to them, they said they didn't know where I came from.That moment whilst talking ,I knew I had to find out where I came from and what I needed to do.So I'm on a journey to find my way to my past.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
"I'm sorry, but your application has failed to meet the criteria listed in the application template and has been declined. Please carefully read and follow all the instructions to pass the application test."

Hello again. I see you've put in a second application! Thank you for taking the time to do so, as it shows how eager you are to join. It's a good start! However, there are still a few issues with your application.

I noticed that your first application and this one lists two different ages. We advertise HollowWorld as a mature roleplay server, and the minimum age for this server is 14. Since the age listed changed, it's an indicator that you seem to be lying about your age and are actually younger than the minimum age requirement. If I'm wrong, feel free to reply and let me know the real reason for the fluctuating age. But I do want to emphasize 14 is our minimum age requirement for legal reasons.

Beyond that, however- Please look at other Approved Applications to see how they should be formatted. Questions listed and numbered, as it makes it much easier for Staff to review.

Lastly, your test is another concern. It's too short, as it needs to be 400 words or more. The test is what we use to see if your skill level with writing and roleplay. But also, I've seen new players create a character with amnesia and/or memory loss of some sort in order to bypass reading the lore about our world. If you'd like to reapply, I'd recommend creating a character without it to show me you've really browsed through the Official Lore Section and understand our world. Characters don't have magical visions, or any such beasts such as Savage Claws.

For now, I'm going decline the application again. If I'm wrong about your age, then I highly encourage you reapply, fixing the issues I mentioned. I'd love to give it another look.