Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Redocs - Application [approved - Aug88]

Redocs

Lord of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username: Redocs
2. Age: 27
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: The Netherlands
5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I have read the Tome of Citizenship and got even more enthousiastic about this server. As a result, i aggree and will comply with it.
6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
This is a new aspect of Minecraft to me. However i do think that this is an awesome addition to the gameplay by adding a more social touch to the game. On the servers i played on before, most people were very much on their own, not interested in other peoples 'lives'. Looking forward to experiencing the roleplay on this server!
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I'm married to the best wife in the world and enjoying life together with her. I work at a well known large international bank where i focus on complex import and export transactions. I've been an active gamer since i was a young boy. I have actively played Counterstrike for several years and was founder of a very succesfull dutch clan. When i finally found myself a real life, i stopped playing Counterstrike as much as i did and focussed on other games. Very recently my brother (Bodejodel) introduced me to Minecraft. At first i thought that it was quite a lame game. But now, a couple of weeks later, it is one of the best games i have ever played and it has endless possibilities. I've played on Anubis Islands and enjoyed that, but it has been offline for quite some time now.
I'm looking forward to a fresh start on Altera. I always try to utilize the surroundings but at the same time replace everything i use ( CO2 neutral! ;-) ). I'm focussing a bit more on mechanics but also love to build good looking functional buildings that suit the surroundings.
8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I have done some work on the Anubis server, but that one is unreachable now.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Bodejodel and Sigden introduced me to this server. Looking forward to play together with them and the rest of the community. If you want more information on anything, feel free to ask.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I always hated cheaters as they spoil the game. I completely understand
11. How did you find out about our server?
I got introduced by Bodejodel and Sigden
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Not yet, since i have not yet played on this server. I will certainly vote if the server lives up to my expectations.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
You can't have married the best wife in the world... I already did that! But she's ok too... ;)

Aug88

Grand Architect
Hi redocs !

your application looks perfect and i hereby welcome you into our realm !

Application approved !