Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Region/Build Selling

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I don't mean to also sell when Arcana is but the timing of my region cut-down is bad. I'll use this thread for selling regions or builds or whatever else as I try to cut down on it all and condense or store things.

1. Veilmere

My intention here is to sell it to someone so I know who its going for and to get a bit of cash for the work I put into revamping it from the old Rogue's Hearth. It no longer has the castle or gatehouses, I've removed those and put copies into creative for potential future projects. But the market, vineyard, quarry, tavern, fields and cluster of dense weaving houses and shops remain. I'm looking for 100k but I will state this is so you can claim it as it looks, I intend to fully refund it myself and you can make a region and claim from when that happens (not transfer to you). If you want to discuss prices not 100k, PM me.
[ Dynmap Link ]

1687511923049.png

Note: There remains a bit of a jishrim/ashen blight underground still, and a swampy area with some houses Bart made a while back. There's also a graveyard. Some sections of underground from balatro remain but I dont think theres many/any ways down there normally, I never got around to it.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
This is gone to pan in a trade deal - will delete thread soon