Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Religious Order of Skeira

Skayloss

Villager
I - What is the Religious Order of Skeira ?

What we are attempting to create is a group of religious fanatics gathered around a philosophy that i am trying to describe at the moment in the form of a religious document witch would be a set of laws and principles that describes the spirit of the group, the key valors of this philosophy are skill in combat and combat related skills (healing, strategy, honnor...), devotion to Skeira and achieving neutrality through an equal amount of good and evil. They bielieve that it would be in the general interest if their "code" was applied to the entiere population.

II - What is the objective of the Order ?

Our first objective is to create a strongly bounded comunauty in order to build a powerful city, this would be the first step of a bigger plan witch consist of taking dominion over the entiere realm to spread the Order's laws and philosophy to every heretic that would of chosen a wrong religion and to every non-believers.

III - What you need to know about us

Before you decide if you want to join us or not you might want to look at the thread about our project here :
http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/city-greywyn.19635/

Also, maybe this will sound wierd concidering the server we are on but roleplay is not our principal objective, our vision of the game is to build something together, meet new people and eventually throw a bit of rp into the mix. The possibility to join teamspeak would make the experience more fun to everyone but will not impact your candidature.

IV - How to join the right side ?

Reply to this thread with the following formulary filled :
IG name :
(Roleplay only question you're free to leave whenever you want of course.)Do you swear to remain loyal to Skeira and to the Great Council until the end ?

Job list :
Blacksmith :
A skilled craftsman that makes sure even the poorest of our fighters will have proper gear when they need it.

Gatherer :
Provides primary ressources for the city (Wood, Iron, Stone... ect)

Naval Architect (Only 1 needed)(Part of the council):
We need someone that will build us proper docks and boats It is a noble post with many advantages inside the order, but requires great knowledge in the construction of boats.

Historian (Only 1 needed)(Part of the council):
A writer that will write down our epic journey to total domination and makes sure that nothing gets forgotten. (Background writer.) It is a noble post with many advantages inside the order, but requires excelent roleplaying and writing skills.

Military Advisor (Only 1 needed)(Part of the council):
A really prestigious job, you will be the one helping the decisions of the great councilors during times of war and responsable for the training of the soldiers in time of peace. It is a noble post with many advantages inside the order, but requires good strategy skills and great PvP experience and skills.

Great Priest (Only 1 needed)(Part of the council):
The great priest is the one in charge of the "propaganda", he's the one who rallies the heretics under our glorious flag, he's also in charge of the potion supplies and he is also the master healer. It is a noble post with many advantages inside the order, but requires good negociation skills, good knowledge of alchemy. The Great Priest is helped by the Priests

Priest :
Helper of the Great Priest, will obey him blindly

V - List of members :

Founder of the Order : Skayloss and Th0rkal
Military advisor (trial) : gamenerdkyle
Gatherer : Bl00di3
Sephyrius

More information to come soon...

matyio

The original mute
You realise that this would bring the inquisition down on you right? You can make this, because it'll make for good roleplay, but I didn't want you to do this without realising that.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
No, this wouldn't encourage the Inquisition so much... they're not heretics, just fanatics.

Skayloss

Villager
Yeah but we do bring our own "opinions" on the different gods and have a different vision of some of the existing gods, it will all appear in a document that would be our reference holy book that explains all the philosophy and the beliefs of the Order.

Bl00di3

Villager
Hey thought this sounded like my kind of thing so I thought I would send this to join.

IG name : Bl00di3
(RPname: Rose Primeau)

Job wanted (check list bellow) : Gatherer

Do you swear to remain loyal to Skeira and to the Great Council until the end ?
-Yes

Skayloss

Villager
Welcome everyone !
This pleases me a lot, i didn't expect such early candidatures, i both sent you a private message on the forum go check that out.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Welcome everyone !
This pleases me a lot, i didn't expect such early candidatures, i both sent you a private message on the forum go check that out.
Don't worry, if I base myself on older experiences, you will have about 30 members in a month or so.