Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Republic of HollowWorld

D

Dark Auras

Will make a thread when I get home.
However for now I will only stress two things:
1) You may only have one nation in the region.
2) We do not support dictatorships and we will not allow you in the region! Beware!

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
2) We do not support dictatorships and we will not allow you in the region! Beware!
Im a capitalist paradise! >:3

SobekRa

Lord of Altera
Why should anyone care about political freedom as long as the government is runned well and efficient?

frank frappuccino

Lord of Altera
People seem to enjoy voting for the wrong party so they should be allowed to do that without fearing for lets say public flogging... Unless they are thieves, because then they will be flogged.
Also who owns Liehaven?
  • 10 hours ago: Following new legislation in Liehaven, high-income earners pay a 100% tax rate.
*Scared*

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
Eh, yet you have at least 3 dictatorships in the republic!

D

Dark Auras

3 that just recently joined. This is their waring- Im actually going to release a dispatch about it.

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
I don't think that's really a fair rule, I mean what if say, all dictatorships must atleast be members of the WA? It is a little unfair to ban a whole government type.