Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Revolution Head Count (Don't reply if not a member of the Revolution.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RP Name: Qri Seomun / Goo Hara (Hara Goo)
Ingame Name: QriHyewon
Strengths: Archery, Seducing(yes in RP but mostly in makin people agree with me.) and Supporting friends.
(Only joined cause of RP thing between me and Reaping, but will fight for freedom. :) )

hshotwell

Lord of Altera
Yes it is over, but it not get ended because of lake of planning or enthusiasm, it is simply over because there is no longer a king title, thus there is no way to battle against the kings, we won... Kinda. Please don't wright this off as an unorginized mass or some doomed rp from the start.

Longbow90

Villager
I shall Join you one this lovely Quest (as soon as i get accepted in white-list)
It is a noble goal and a great story to tell about the mighty king filled with proud and then ending up on the stake of a peasant , I Shall Be That Peasant!

Spark

Broken
Longbow90 said:
I shall Join you one this lovely Quest (as soon as i get accepted in white-list)
It is a noble goal and a great story to tell about the mighty king filled with proud and then ending up on the stake of a peasant , I Shall Be That Peasant!
Read the last 3 posts xD

Status
Not open for further replies.