Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active "Riposte" | Mikoya Destrier

Suhkoiza

Soup
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
RIPOSTE - Mikoya Destrier
[Dark Mode Recommended]

If I hide from the truth, it will go away.
If I act as if it's truth, it will become truth.
If I just keep going, eventually I will make it out.

꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏
-​

Full Name - Mikoya Destrier

Nicknames
"
Riposte" - A self proclaimed nickname which Mikoya seems keen on going by.
"Miko" - A nickname given to her to those who beyond her egotistical alias.
"Mouse" - A nickname her least favorite person uses

Age - Early Twenties
Height - Short (in heels)
Culture - Variable
Languages - Common, Rede
Race - Human

Long and Short

I was raised amidst city streets and abandoned overhangs. I stole from those with more fortunate circumstances than me. I'm not a good thief, often my sister had to get me out of these resulting situations, but I'm left no choice. I'm sick of not knowing whether or not I'll eat any given night. I'm sick of having to use old clothes as blankets and saltwater to bathe. My sister seems okay with this life, claiming she's happy. How is that possible? It looks like I'll just have to leave her behind. Today I am no longer an impoverished peasant, I am a rich. A duelist who has been unbeaten for years. A noble with more coin than she knows what to do with. If I hide from the truth it will go away - I will forge a new truth by simply acting the part.

-​

A petty thief.
I want to be more.
I will make it out.

-​

Gourmand -
When there is uncertainty, eat. Discomfort, eat. Dissatisfaction, eat. Gluttony masks the pain of anything.

Optimist -
Altera sucks but I'm tired of hearing it. Make a damn joke, stop reminding me that we are all doomed, trust me I know.

Cold Inclined -
In a world so complex, dotted in these messes of cities, something is so soothing about a clean white slate.

Fearful -
Mice, Arachnids, Isolation, they all scare me. I would state 'death', but isn't everybody afraid of death?

Extroverted -
I find comfort in others, their voices, their laughter, their presence. I want many people around me, it's comforting.

Liar -
They cannot know I'm not who I say I am. Remember, I am a duelist, a noble, and extensively wealthy.

Self Conscious -
If they knew who I was... If they knew I was poor... If they knew I'm no duelist... They would all hate me...

Clumsy -
I sometimes fail to see small obstacles. Sometimes my balance is thrown off by the heels- or by alcohol...

Visualizer -
Things are remembered when they're depicted. I've become an adept at sketching things and people. I like to, even.

-​

I will make it out.
I'm sorry I had to leave you.
I had to do it, I did.
I will come back to you,

And when I do, you'll make it out too.