Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Roleplay, receive picture [Week 3 - Ended]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Every Saturday (my saturday) I will post a thread just like this, and this is how the game goes: Everyone has a chance of winning, however, if you win, you can't enter for a month. This is to keep it fair, so that a lot of people have a good chance of getting a picture. This doesn't mean that if you win by being in the winning RP, it means the person that entered and won, wont be able to enter.

Remember, it doesn't have to be an epic RP, or dramatic, normal RP's are good too!

How to enter:

1. Roleplay
2. Have fun
3. Take two screenshots: one showing text to show what's happening, a second to show the characters so I know who's standing where.
4. Post screenshots here, not full size but as thumbnails.
5. Do not post anything else in this thread. Keep it tidy.
6. Don't nag me :I (This is because it kills my drawing mood, so it's important, kay?)

You can enter twice.

Rules:

1. You must have a character profile and follow the rules of the server. This means no OP stuff and one character per minecraft account. (When I say OP, I mean overpowering everyone you come across so you always win and throwing magick everywhere, seriously, it gets boring after a while-)

2. This one is just personal, but I don't wish to draw any characters dying. So no screenshots of that please.

3. Don't fake RP just to try get a picture of your character, if I find out I'll be putting you on the "never to draw" list. This is a nice offer to players and I refuse to be used like that.
Example of Fake RP:
Noob1: "I want to see my character do *Action* to someone!"
Noob2: "Cool, let's just do that!"
Noob1: *Action*
Noob2: Argh-!
Noob1: Cool, I got the screenshots, I'll submit it.

4. Don't post anything else except what I ask, if you don't listen to me, then I wont listen to you :p.

Previous winners are:
Jakp25: Can re-enter in week 5
Karasu: Can re-enter in week 6

sneaky_ninja_66

Sorrows Warrior
2012-11-25_15.36.52.png2012-11-25_15.37.06.png

First is the context of the RP, second is the players involved, in case you need to know... And third is just a wider shot of all 4 of us.

My profile is in my signature

If you need the profiles of the other three, let me know.

EDIT: I took out the middle picture, as you only wanted two screenshots.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
I'll enter!

2012-11-27_17.17.55.png 2012-11-27_17.18.00.png

The first image shows the text of the RP. In this case, I am RP'ing with mintybacon, a young Nakat who doesn't understand much English, and an Elf, I believe, whom in which I do not know. The second image shows the two people who I am RP'ing with.

Erlewis

Lord of Altera
Here you are... The mage looks a bit different between pictures because of skin change, but you can use either...
This roleplay was me trying to find someone to create a heart for an automaton I hope to play as, and I had just revealed myself to the mage.
Lament appears.pngminecraft RP.jpg

Here's my profile. Unfortunately, I couldn't find one for Lukaistone...

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Ah, keep forgetting to upload this one. I looove drawing Tavish :I. So badass.
tavish.png
I know it's off topic, so I'll lock this thread after sneaky replies xD.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Oh right, I was going to get Silent to put speech bubbles in it for me. It was the discussion that made me want to draw it afterall xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.