Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Roleplay] (something friends of Dorothy will notice)

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
gone1.png gone2.png gone3.png
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact me through the forums about individual character investigation.

I do -NOT- consent, to -any- kind of destruction, looting, thievory, or otherwise unlawful actions against the enclave simply because Dorothy "is not there". Its still a peaceful region

Absolutely no OOC information will be given, any questions about such will be answered vaguely. I will be doing a bit of work on the enclave to enhance the IC changes with OOC representation, ill edit this thread when that is finished so investigations can be done properly [should anyone wish to investigate that is].

Have fun, good luck, it's not going to be easy, at all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Recap:
The temple stays clean
The Archive is enpty
The research hall is empty
Dorothy's office is [youguessedit] Empty
The prayer hall stays clean
The Garden is walled off
The forge is heavily locked, and seemingly empty
The walls of the enclave have been raised, and closed off
The "Monks" are all gone
Violet's many animals are no longer around the Enclave

If you were to ask the DOckmaster if he has seen Dorothy-
"I haven't seen her around as much as I used to... quite some time.. actually.."

If you were to ask him whats happened-
"Seems like the construction -somebody- has been doin, gets done while I ain't here. I haven't seen anyone doin it, anyways.."

There are no ship records of Dorothy travelling anywhere but to and fro from SorrowsTown for months

---------------------------------------------------------------------
@Tybalt
@dUMMY
@Sankera2.0 @Sankera
@blargtheawesome
@Hadies
@Valonyx
@aidoninja
@Michcat
Tag others you believe may notice this change as you please.

[Edit: OOC construction for immersion is done, investigations can be done IC at the Enclave, signs have been put up for info as well ]

Last edited:

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Lol, she just want people to check Dummy's castle, lolnope. Ain't falling for her trick to get more bodies to study.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Damm you, I just finished the observatory
Jk this will end fun

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
To clear up a few things-

This is not the end of the character. I am in fact continuing to roleplay her. I will be online as Dorothy, and IC. There may or may not be one or two people that she might still interact with... it's up to you to figure out should your character like to. :)

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
To clear up a few things-

This is not the end of the character. I am in fact continuing to roleplay her. I will be online as Dorothy, and IC. There may or may not be one or two people that she might still interact with... it's up to you to figure out should your character like to. :)
Must... Investigate!!!!!!!!

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
Note: By this time, as it is the end of the week, all cities which have established traade with House Verdigris of The Emerald Enclave will -not- find our ship delivering the goods. [teehee] The trade will not be made, the ship hasn't been prepared, and it still floats at our docks

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
It is now publicly known, the Enclave was closed down for Dorothy's personal reasons and situational inability to run it on her own while she dealt with an issue of her personal life.
She is now back, and re-integrating herself into society ...as well as she can

aidoninja

Lord of Altera
Legend
aidenninja
aidenninja
Legend
It is now publicly known, the Enclave was closed down for Dorothy's personal reasons and situational inability to run it on her own while she dealt with an issue of her personal life.
She is now back, and re-integrating herself into society ...as well as she can
*smiles* anyone wanan takea guess why ? ;)