Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Roy Beledrent's Poll on things to happen to him.

What would you rather happen to Roy?

• Nothing! we like him how he is, change him AND CTHULU SHALL STRIKE YOU!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KEEEEL HIM, WE HATES HIM!

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • have him lose a limb or two, builds character!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • just give him some scars, scars are smexy...

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • have him lose an eye, eye-patches are all the rage.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • just let things happen with the events that are planned, they sound fine.

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
So i've personally been quite happy with people's reaction to Roy (i know there haven't been many, but i'm still happy) and it got me thinking "this world isn't perfect, something's gonna happen to Roy, but what?" add in the fact that i love to be especially cruel to my characters (heck, i've got an obsessed guy with no limbs get dumped by his center of obsession, but he controls it while he watches her go through her life, constantly guarding her, its a sci-fi story so hes got robot limbs :3) and i decided to get some input from you guys, so here's the poll! feel free to leave replies for a more specific request or opinion.
*edit* also! i had some ideas for if things happen, like if he loses a limb and is in a relationship, he'll ask his significant other to be the one that keeps the item steady because they're the only one he trusts.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
The cutoff date is going to be August 17th, as that's when my classes begin, on that day it will be decided what will happen to Roy. I'll also be willing to add in anything you guys have thrown in below in the replies. also, who doesn't like Roy? ;_;

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
kinda, but im kinda the person that likes to plan out a bunch of stuff, honestly, i WANT something to happen to him that makes him injured in some way, im just debating on what it should be.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
But doesn't the entire point of roleplaying go away if you decide what will happen beforehand? :eek:
While spontaneity is fun, I have to disagree: it's not the ENTIRE point. Pre-planned plot can be a really useful device and it can lead to a lot more intricate role-play.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
I say go with the flow. If you want to do something dangerous hang out at the Crossroads Inn long enough. Someone will come along and try to start a fight, kill, kidnap or otherwise abuse you in due time. You'll get to see the god's retribution when they do so as well. :p

I went there three times when I first started RP. By the second time I had a bounty on my head from someone I had never interacted with or to my knowledge even been in the room with at the same time.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
fair enough, unfortunately most of my experience with rp has been planned out stories that i write with friends just to kinda derp around with, so im actually really used to planning stuff out :p sorry.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
In the end it's definitely your call. It's about having fun, and if planning is what you find fun, then more power to you. Just plan what you feel is right for the character.